Subscribe to:
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Domo
Broken Egg Games bulk order

After lamenting the lack of UK distributors on Facebook (Firestorm is their only one, and they have a rather lacklustre and uninterested view on getting in more ranges), I have opened a dialogue with BEG directly about the possibility of a small discount to help offset the international shipping and potential import fees.

To that end, a larger order is easier for them to discount. I am looking at the Grymkin token set and possibly some flat WM terrain (ease of storage), but they do a bunch of different accessories for WM/H and Infinity, as well as generic gaming things.

Please let me know here or at club if you are interested in joining in a bulk order to split shipping/fees with the potential for a bit of a discount too.

https://www.brokenegggames.com

Current Order:
[Dom] Grymkin Tokens - $55
[Dom] 2D Terrain Set - $40
[Dom] iArc Ninja - $7
[Dom] Arc Ninja - $7
[Club] 2D Terrain Set - $40
[Club] Mega Tournament Precision Set - $30

Edited by Domo on 2017-09-25 09:25

:: Aspect of Aleph ::
Playing:
Infinity WarmaHordes Batman/Marvel
Star Wars X-Wing/Armada

Richard Deane

Whilst I can't justify getting any myself I can see a 2D terrain set and complete measuring gauge kit being worthwhile club purchases if the rest of the committee agree. We are playing more hordes and warmachine lately and it would be nice to have a quick and easy to set up table with club tokens for everyone to use.

Domo

Updated the first post with a current list (so I don't forget things), and also added a few extra bits for myself.

:: Aspect of Aleph ::
Playing:
Infinity WarmaHordes Batman/Marvel
Star Wars X-Wing/Armada